A heavyweight 100% organic cotton flannel insulated jacket that makes a great overshirt when temperatures drop. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with heavyweight 100% organic cotton flannel lined with contrast polyester plain weave and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- The full-length button-front placket provides easy adjustability to accommodate changing temperatures
- Two flapped chest pockets secure with buttons and side-entry handwarmer pockets on the lower torso keep your hands warm
- Straight hem goes with most every situation, from casual hangout to commuting to work or school
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight in grams: 703.07
- Weight in ounces: 24.8
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Material: Shell: 6.6-oz 100% organic cotton flannel. Lining: 2.4-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.