Our premium cold-weather jacket, the fully featured Primo Down Jacket uses 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection andwarm and to keep you motivated in the harshest conditions it's insulated with 800-fill power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International, traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- Tough and lightweight 2-layer polyester ripstop GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection. Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is warm and highly compressible
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment; goose down-filled draft collar at back of neck for extra warmth
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Removable and adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: one chest, which includes secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one pass pocket on left forearm; one internal stash. One internal drop-in pocket for goggles or gloves
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Weight in grams: 935.53
- Weight in ounces: 33
- Country of origin: BANGLADESH
- Material:Shell: 2-layer, 2.71-oz 40-denier 100% polyester ripstop GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.2-oz 100% nylon ripstop. Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester taffeta. Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.