Multifunctional trail-to-town hiking pants made of 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Made of stretch-woven 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle. Best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the shape of the hips and provides a close fit, keeping pants in place during movement; metal-button closure and a zip fly
- Handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- The gusseted crotch allows the full range of hip and leg motion
- Available in three inseams: 30", 32" and 34"
- Weight in grams: 297.67
- Weight in ounces: 10.5
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Material: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.