Durable, midweight jeans built for a more active lifestyle made with a moisture-wicking organic cotton/polyester fabric with comfort stretch. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable, midweight fabric blend stretches, wicks moisture and is dyed with an innovative process to minimize water, energy use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes
- Regular fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; relaxed fit in the hips, seat and thighs, then cut straight down to the ankle; best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames
- Classic five-pocket styling with antique-nickel shank-button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, printed-twill pocket bags, antique-nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front pockets; small coin pocket on right hip; two rear pockets. Pocket-edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish; lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Inseam is 32""
- Material: 9.75-oz 71% organic cotton/29% T400® polyester mechanical stretch denim with COOLMAX® to wick moisture; dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy, water use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 21
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.