Versatile, comfortable hiking shorts made with 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex stretch fabric that provides 50+ UPF sun protection. Inseam is 10".
- Made of lightweight, stretch-woven 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep shorts in place during movement; metal-button closure with zip fly
- Two front pockets, two back pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Gusseted crotch allows the full range of motion
- Inseam is 10""
- This product has been tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183 or EN 13758. Only covered areas are protected. The protection offered by this item may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet
- Material: 4.2-oz 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight in ounces: 7.2
- Weight in grams: 204
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.