Wind Shield Pants offer lightweight, soft-shell protection during high-aerobic, cold-weather activities but still allow excess heat and moisture to escape through strategically placed breathable panels. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from the elements; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Breathable polyester/spandex solid jersey backside panel runs from behind the knees up to the waist, for comfort and heat regulation even at high exertion
- Elastic waist with drawcord
- Zippered front pockets
- Zippered leg openings with protective flap, soft-shell gusset for on-off over shoes or Nordic boots, and snap closure
- Reflective logos on the front-left hip and behind both knees
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: Body: 5.5-oz 100% recycled polyester laminated to polyurethane film with a grid emboss and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Panels: 6.9-oz 85% polyester/15% spandex with a brushed back and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 11.1
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.