The Wind Shield Pants provide lightweight, soft-shell protection during high-aerobic, cold-weather activities while still allowing excess heat and moisture to escape through strategically placed breathable panels. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from wind and elements; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Breathable polyester/spandex solid jersey panels for comfort and heat regulation even at high exertion
- Zippered leg openings with soft-shell overlay for ease of getting over shoes or Nordic boots, and snap closure to hold in place
- Reflective logos on the hip and lower-back leg
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: Body: 5.5-oz 100% recycled polyester laminated to polyurethane film with a grid emboss and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Panels: 6.9-oz 85% polyester/15% spandex with a brushed back and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 10.3
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.