Diamond-quilted, heritage-inspired version of our classic Snap-T® Pullover made of organic cotton/polyester fabric for breathable, cozy warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 79% organic cotton/21% polyester jacquard knit for a soft, skin-friendly feel
- The four-snap nylon placket allows easy venting and the stand-up collar protects your neck
- The left-chest pocket has a nylon flap and a snap closure
- Y-Joint sleeves allow the full range of mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Trimmed with stretchy spandex, the cuffs and hem have a soft, skin-friendly feel
- The iconic Patagonia P-6 label at the left chest
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight in grams: 538.64
- Weight in ounces: 19
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Material: Body: 8.6-oz 79% organic cotton/21% recycled polyester jacquard knit in a 1¼" diamond-quilt pattern (face: 100% organic cotton). Cuffs and hem: 12-oz 99% organic cotton/1% spandex rib knit. Pocket, placket and inner collar: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.