A sophisticated wind- and weather-proof jacket insulated with warm 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 2-layer 100% recycled polyester shell is made with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Waterproof, polyurethane-coated, two-way center-front zipper with zipper garage maximizes weather protection
- Insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- High-volume front pockets have hidden zippers and are lined with soft brushed jersey; an internal, media-compatible pocket secures with a zipper for a phone or other valuables
- Adjustable hem with hidden drawcords routed inside front pockets
- The trim, streamlined fit allows the down insulation to conform closely to the body and trap heat more efficiently
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight in grams: 878.84
- Weight in ounces: 31
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.