Versatility at its best, the 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and a reversible, zip-out jacket with 60-g Thermogreen® insulation; the 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, light insulation or as a waterproof, insulated jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% polyester (70% recycled) microtwill shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to a quilted face and uses lightweight 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth with less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs with pleated gusset secure over or under gloves
- Powder gasket with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) microtwill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: (body and sleeves) 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh; (hood, lower body and powder gasket) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining fabric (other than body and sleeves) is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 40.7
- Weight in Grams: 1154
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.