Our most versatile baselayer, the Capilene® Midweight Zip-Neck has a smooth face for easy layering; a brushed-grid interior for superior warmth, breathability and wicking; and Polygiene® permanent odor control so you can wear it more and wash it less. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Weight in grams:181.44
- Weight in ounces: 6.4
- Country of origin: COLOMBIA
- Material: Solids: 4.4-oz (150-g) Polartec® Power Grid® 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit. Cross-dyes: 4.8-oz (160-g) Polartec Power Grid 100% polyester (63% recycled) double knit. Both with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.