Durable, midweight five-pocket pants built for an active lifestyle and made with a moisture-wicking and weather-resistant organic cotton/polyester comfort-stretch twill. Inseam is 32". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of solid weft 67% organic cotton/33% T400® polyester comfort-stretch twill with a wicking finish that draws moisture from skin and repels water
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose and not too tight in the seat and thighs; cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic five-pocket styling with antique-nickel shank-button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, printed-twill pocket bags and antique-nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front pockets, two rear pockets and one small coin pocket on right hip; pocket-edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish; lower portions of rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- Inseam is 32"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 7.7-oz 67% organic cotton/33% T400® polyester comfort-stretch twill. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 453.59
- Weight in ounces: 16
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.