Durable, midweight five-pocket pants built for a more active lifestyle made with a moisture-wicking/weather-resistant organic cotton/polyester fabric with comfort stretch. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of solid weft 67% organic cotton/33% COOLMAX® fabric: T400® polyester comfort-stretch twill with a wicking finish that pulls moisture from the skin and repels water
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic five-pocket styling with antique-nickel shank-button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, printed-twill pocket bags, antique-nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front pockets, small coin pocket on right hip, two rear pockets; pocket-edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish and lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- Material: 7.5-oz 67% organic cotton/33% COOLMAX® fabric: T400® polyester comfort-stretch twill. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 16
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.