The Snowbelle Pants offer fully seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection and 80 grams of Thermogreen® insulation for warmth. The 100% recycled polyester fabric is soft, smooth and supple, while our grow-fit feature extends wear. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell is made of 100% recycled polyester that has waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection and is fully seam-sealed; 80-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation shields from cold
- Contoured, fixed waistband with external adjustments is lined with 100% recycled polyester plain weave; back yoke seams for great fit
- Zippered fly with double-snap closure; two covered, snapped handwarmer pockets; secure pocket on upper thigh with waterproof zipper
- Articulated knees; durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant legs
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic fit over boots and keep cold out; tab inside pant leg snaps into a loop on back of leg to keep cuffs off the ground
- Grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2 inches for extended wear; reflective logo on front knee
- Built with wear to spare, this style has our hand-it-down ID label; this garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining and gaiters: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Scuff guards: 6.8-oz 100% nylon. Insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester. Lining and gaiter fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 498.95
- Weight in ounces: 17.6
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.