For high-energy activity in cold, windy conditions, the Adze Jacket’s stretch-woven fabric breathes and stretches while blocking wind and light precip. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretch-woven polyester/spandex soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish bonded with a fleece grid backer that insulates and wicks moisture
- Soft-shell fabric on inner collar and wind flap is durable and abrasion-resistant
- Subtle angled pockets with low-profile storm flaps and mesh backer for security and breathability
- Center-front zipper has interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Gusseted underarm panels reduce lift when reaching overhead
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: 2-layer, 9.3-oz 90% polyester/10% spandex stretch woven with a fleece grid backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 23.5
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.