The light and packable Cloud Ridge Pants feature H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and the next-to-skin comfort of 3-layer fabric, making them ideal in wet and humid conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell uses a 100% recycled polyester face fabric laminated to a polyester membrane and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Alpine helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece at back of neck and chin guard is soft on skin
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper features minimal interior storm flap
- Two ventilating mesh pockets sit between a pack’s waistbelt and sternum strap, and secure with coated, watertight zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Lightweight stuffsack with clip-in loop included
- Weight in grams: 309.01
- Weight in ounces: 10.9
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a polyester waterproof/breathable barrier and backer, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.