The light and packable Cloud Ridge Pants feature H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and the next-to-skin comfort of 3-layer fabric, making them ideal in wet and humid conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell has 100% recycled polyester face fabric laminated to a polyester membrane with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Partially elasticized, separating waist secures with snap and zip fly with internal drawcord for a customized fit
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Welted, DWR-treated two-way side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents
- Cuffs adjust with a two-setting snap-tab closure for a tight seal on boots
- Lightweight stuffsack with clip-in loop included
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a polyester waterproof/breathable barrier and backer, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 10.9
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.