Hestra's best-known ski glove is a modern classic with well-thought-out functionality. A long model suitable for those seeking powder snow and who need a warm, reliable comrade on the mountain. Removeable liner makes it easy to adapt to different temperatures and activity levels.
- Long, durable ski glove.
- Backhand made of waterproof and breathable 3-layer polyamide fabric.
- Impregnated goat leather on the palm and fingers.
- Removeable fleece liner (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (G-loft).
- Curved fit that provides comfort and solid grip.
- Snowlock with drawstring adjustment.
- Velcro wrist adjustment.
- Wrist strap/handcuffs included.
- Carabiner, eyelet and hanging loop provide several attachment options.
- Can be combined with other liners.
- Collection: Alpine Pro
- Activities: Skiing | Ski touring | Snowboard
- Insulation: G-Loft - G-Loft is a very thin 100% polyester fiber with exceptionally high insulating capacity, even in wet conditions. G-Loft is quick drying, breathable and very compressive.
- Attached Lining: Bemberg
Durable medium heavy 100 % polyester fleece lining, with soft and comfortable brushed surface.
- Outer Material: Hestra triton polyamide fabric | Army goat leather
Hestra triton polyamide fabric - HESTRA Triton Windproof, water-resistant and breathable. 100% polyamide.
Army goat leather - Durable and proofed goat leather.
- Product origin: Guangdong, China
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.