These stretchy, performance-forward tights are perfect for yoga, wick moisture and dry quickly to keep you looking and feeling great from the trail to the mat. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- High-performance stretchy recycled polyester/spandex knit fabric provides a compression fit; wicks fast, dries quickly and feels soft; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Flattering wide waistband features hidden ½"" elastic to keep pants in place as you move
- Contoured side seams are built for forward motion and allow for ease of movement; seams use a soft thread for added next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Fitted leg; inseam: 27½""
- Hidden key pocket on waistband
- Logo on back of waistband
- Weight in grams: 232.47
- Weight in ounces: 8.2
- Material: Solids and prints: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey. Space dyes: 8.4-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey. All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh Tech durable odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.