Our Cross Beta Sports Bra has a crossover front design that reduces heat retention and provides extra support. Extremely soft polyester (43-85% recycled)/spandex jersey fabric wicks moisture, dries fast and provides comfort for all-day/all-trip wear. An innovative perforated elastic band creates increased breathability for extended wear. Best for A/B cup sizes; modest support for B/C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultrasoft, moisture-wicking fabric dries fast and feels great next to skin, with HeiQ® Pure odor control; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Crossover design in front and back allows for added support without the bulk and tight compression of a regular sports bra
- High-density cups hold their shape after extended use and washing
- Soft mesh lining for next-to-skin comfort and power mesh for added support
- Innovative perforated elastic band for added breathability in high-sweat zones
- Self-fabric binding on straps allows them to sit flat, reducing dig-in or twisting
- Tearaway label for reduced bulk and added comfort
- Material: Solids: 4.4-oz 88% nylon (64% recycled)/12% spandex. Black only: 4.4-oz 90% nylon (65% recycled)/10% spandex. Body fabrics have miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 73.71
- Weight in ounces: 2.6
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend