The Switchback Sports Bra provides added breathability and comfort without affecting support or performance. Crossback straps provide compression and support, and the lightweight stretch band dries quickly. High-impact support for A/B cup sizes, mid-impact support for B/C and low-impact support for C/D. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Supportive body fabric is soft against skin, wicks moisture and dries quickly, with HeiQ® Pure odor control; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Crossback, performance-mesh straps for strategic support and breathability without bulk
- High-density cups hold their shape after extended use and washing
- Soft mesh lining for next-to-skin comfort and power mesh for added support
- Logo on back left
- Tearaway label for reduced bulk and added comfort
- High-impact support for A/B cup sizes, mid-impact support for B/C and low-impact support for C/D
- Material: Body: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control. Lining: 3.1-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh with HeiQ Pure odor control and 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex power mesh. Cups: 100% polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 2.93
- Weight in grams: 83
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.