The Switchback Sports Bra provides added breathability and comfort without affecting support or performance. Cross-back straps provide compression and support, and the lightweight stretch band dries quickly. High-impact support for A/B cup sizes, mid-impact support for B/C and low-impact support for C/D. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Supportive body fabric is soft against skin, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Cross-back, performance-mesh straps for strategic support and breathability without bulk
- High-density cups hold their shape after extended use and washing
- Soft mesh lining for next-to-skin comfort and power mesh for added support
- Tearaway label for reduced bulk and added comfort
- High-impact support for A/B cup sizes, mid-impact support for B/C and low-impact support for C/D
- Weight in grams: 83.06
- Weight in ounces: 2.93
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Material:Solids: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey. Space dye: 8.4-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey. Prints: 8.6-oz 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex jersey. All with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Lining: 3.5-oz 100% polyester mesh and 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex power mesh. Cups: 100% polyester with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.