Technical trail pants for the serious hiker made of nylon/spandex performance fabric with four-way stretch and 40-UPF sun protection.
- Made of 95% nylon (67% recycled)/5% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic five-pocket styling with antique-nickel shank-button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, antique-nickel piton rivets throughout
- Front handwarmer pockets, small coin pocket on right hip, two rear pockets; pocket-edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish and lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 317.51
- Weight in ounces: 11.2
- Material: 4.4-oz 95% nylon (67% recycled)/5% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.