Technical trail pants for the serious hiker, made with nylon/spandex performance fabric with four-way stretch and 40-UPF sun protection.
- Made with 95% nylon (67% recycled)/5% spandex fabric with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose and not too tight in the seat and thighs; cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Two front pockets, one rear pocket and a side-leg bellowed pocket with security zippers
- Zippered hem with expandable gusset to fit over a wide range of boots
- Cleanly finished fly and waistband with adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- Designed with articulated knees for unrestricted movement
- Weight in grams: 317.51
- Weight in ounces: 11.2
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.