Technical trail pants for the serious hiker, made of nylon/spandex performance fabric with four-way stretch and 40-UPF sun protection.
- Made of 95% nylon (67% recycled)/5% spandex fabric with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and 40-UPF sun protection
- Sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle
- Two front pockets, one rear pocket and a side-leg bellowed pocket with security zippers
- The zippered cuffs have an expandable gusset to fit over a wide range of boot sizes
- Cleanly finished waistband has an integrated webbing belt to adjust the fit; a cleanly finished fly lets you answer nature’s call while wearing a hipbelt
- The gusseted crotch allows the full range of hip and leg motion
- Articulated knees for unrestricted movement
- Weight in grams: 317.51
- Weight in ounces: 11.2
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Material: 4.4-oz 95% nylon (67% recycled)/5% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.