Our burly organic cotton/polyester climbing pants give day-in, day-out comfort for road trippers and crag vagabonds. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Organic cotton/polyester blend offers mechanical stretch; antimicrobial and DWR (durable water repellent) finish to protect, fight odors and help keep you cool
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with belt loops and OppoSet® adjustable waist create a low-bulk, customized fit: simply hold the button and pull the webbing tail
- Drop-in pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness; low-profile side pocket has elastic Soft-Catch mesh
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create added durability
- Reinforced knees add durability and accommodate kneepads for aid sessions
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: 7.9-oz 67% organic cotton/33% polyester stretch canvas with an antimicrobial and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 19
- Weight in Grams: 539
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.