Light yet protective soft-shell pants that let you move quickly and smoothly over alpine rock and snow. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Tough but soft and stretchy organic cotton/polyester/spandex twill manages moisture and regulates temperature for all-day comfort
- Engineered pattern and high-stretch fabric enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with OppoSet™ adjustable waist creates a low-bulk, customized fit by simply holding the button and pulling the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in front and rear pockets have breathable mesh backers and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Low-profile right-thigh snap pocket secures valuables
- Tapered lower leg provides a clear view of foot placement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 365.71
- Weight in ounces: 12.9
- Material: Body: 5-oz 53% hemp/44% recycled polyester/3% spandex plain weave. Waistband: 5.1-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.