Light yet protective soft-shell pants that let you move quickly and smoothly over alpine rock and snow. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, durable hemp/recycled polyester/spandex blend stretches and breathes while resisting abrasion
- Articulated pattern enhances movement and comfort under a harness
- Soft, high-stretch waistband and lay-flat drawstring are barely noticeable under a harness
- Drop-in front pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Right pocket features Soft-Catch internal mesh pocket envelope to secure valuables
- Tapered lower leg and half-elastic cuffs provide a clear view of foot placement and can be pulled up for additional venting
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 320.35
- Weight in ounces: 11.3
- Material: Body: 5-oz 53% hemp/44% recycled polyester/3% spandex plain weave. Waistband: 5.1-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.