Outstanding breathability in a 3-layer weatherproof shell, the Descensionist Jacket delivers up and down performance for freeride and backcountry specialists.
- 3-layer hard shell delivers exceptional stretch, unprecedented breathability and a moisture-managing knit backer
- Waist details: soft self-fabric lining repels moisture; grown-on belt loops and built-in belt; two-snap closure and zip fly; webbing loop on rear yoke attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Vents at back of thigh have watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation to reduce bulk and weight
- Articulated patterning complements generous stretch for exceptional mobility while stepping or sliding
- Two hand pockets and two large thigh pockets with watertight zippers
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Weight in grams: 515.96
- Weight in ounces: 18.2
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Material:3-layer, 4.9-oz 50-denier 86% nylon/14% polyester plain weave with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.