A water-resistant, reversible down vest that provides the perfect combination of warmth, functionality and durability.
- Face side is 100% nylon (51% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; reverse side is 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish. Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Full-zip vest with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Face side has a reinforced yoke that offers an extra barrier for weather protection and two insulated, microfleece-lined, side-entry handwarmer pockets with snap-button closures
- Reverse side has a clean, technical look and feel with insulated, microfleece-lined, side-entry handwarmer pockets with zipper closures
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Material: Shell: 4.8-oz 100% nylon (51% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Yoke and collar: 4-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a polyurethane coating and a DWR finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Shell, yoke and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight in ounces: 25.7
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.