The PowSlayer Bibs are lightweight, packable, optimized for backcountry touring and feature a minimalist design. The GORE-TEX Pro fabric package includes the first 100% recycled nylon face fabric to deliver the highest level of durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection available. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight and highly breathable with a recycled face textile, the 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro shell fabric offers the highest level of durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- These low-profile bibs have a drop-seat configuration with two-way slider side zips for venting, a zip fly with a single-snap closure and grown-on belt loops at the waist for convertibility when hiking
- Vislon® zippers on side zips and pockets are watertight and easy to use
- Thigh vents quickly release heat for climate control
- Articulated patterning for increased range of motion; stretch-mesh fabric at low back for increased breathability and comfort
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem; two thigh cargo zippered pockets; one right-hip zippered pocket
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: 3-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop GORE-TEX Pro shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 19.9
- Weight in Grams: 564
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.