Our ultralight, waterproof belay jacket. The Micro Puff® Storm Jacket merges premium, warm-when-wet, down-like PlumaFill synthetic insulation with a waterproof shell for lightweight warmth and weather protection in cold, damp conditions.
- Ultralight 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth, packability and feel of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Engineered pattern and seamless shoulder design reduce weight and possible abrasion points
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood adjusts with single-pull cord-lock system to work equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head
- Mini elasticized internal snow skirt contours to the body to eliminate drafts
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures seal out the elements
- Weight in grams: 439.42
- Weight in ounces: 15.5
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Material:H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 1.7-oz 12-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 0.7-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® with a DWR finish. Insulation: 65-g PlumaFill 100% polyester
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.