This midlength, workwear-inspired ranch coat is made with 100% organic cotton canvas and the core is lined with 70% recycled polyester fleece.
- Soft and durable 8-oz organic cotton canvas lined with cozy ¼”-pile polyester fleece in the body and hood; taffeta sleeves insulated with Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Center-front metal zipper closure with a wide placket and metal snaps for extra protection from the elements
- Fully lined hood has adjustable drawcords
- Hidden waistband adjustment can be cinched or let out for a straight silhouette
- Welted drop-in handwarmer pockets with additional double-needle chest pockets keep all your items safe
- Hidden drawcord and lock at hem cinches for additional warmth
- Slight drop-tail hem falls above the knees
- Weight in grams: 1292.74
- Weight in ounces: 45.6
- Country of origin: THAILAND
- Material:Body: 8-oz 100% organic cotton canvas. Lining: (body and hood) 8.5-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼""-pile shearling fleece; (sleeves) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.