This quintessentially warm pullover has feminine seaming and a kangaroo handwarmer pocket, and is made with Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fleece (51% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Deep-pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled) has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth
- Front placket hides a four-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Classic Patagonia chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Side-entry kangaroo handwarmer pocket; princess seams are straightened to modernize the silhouette
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 419.57
- Weight in ounces: 14.8
- Country of origin: MEXICO
- Material: Body: 9.3-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (51% recycled) fleece. Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.