For moving quickly and comfortably on scrambles and hikes where you don’t need to pack the kitchen sink. Perfect for extra layers, hydration and essentials.
- Lightweight and durable shell materials endure years of abuse on the trail
- Zip-down, workbench-style front pocket secures tools with an overstuffing capability for transporting bulky pads
- Compact main compartment opens easily with ample room for extra layers or nutrition
- Highly breathable back panel for all day comfort
- Padded and adjustable waistbelt features offset buckle for riding comfort
- 1.5-liter HydraPak® reservoir included
- Stretch pockets fit a wide variety of bottles
- Weight in grams: 840
- Weight in ounces: 29.63
- Material: Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier Cordura® 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester. Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.