A reversible hooded jacket that offers options and warmth: One side has solid-color wind- and water-resistant shell fabric and the other has a print; for warmth, it’s insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (40% recycled).
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled) insulation stays warm and dry even when wet
- Hood is pointy at the top (a nod to our gnome friends)
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin
- Spandex binding at hood and cuffs for a secure fit. Center-front zipper has reflective webbing pull
- Print side has a single drop-in snap-closure pocket
- Reverses to solid side with contrast-color front pockets
- Weight in grams: 172.93
- Weight in ounces: 6.1
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Material:Shell: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled). Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.