Reversible, lightweight, hooded jacket insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) features a solid color on one side and print on the other.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% polyester
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- three-panel hood for a stay-put fit
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Reflective webbing pulls on center-front zipper and handwarmer pockets on solid side
- Zippered handwarmer pockets on solid side and on-seam pockets on print side
- Spandex binding at hood and sleeve openings for a secure fit; elasticized back hem keeps cold out
- Weight in grams: 218.29
- Weight in ounces: 7.7
- Country of origin: BANGLADESH
- Material:Print shell: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Solid lining: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.