Sitting in the space between our Houdini® and Airshed Jackets, the Houdini Air was made for longer missions when both breathability and a bit of weather resistance are essential. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultralightweight, breathable, postindustrial recycled nylon fabric with a texturized back allows for good airflow next to skin during high-output activities; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather protection
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal trim built into cuffs and hem for low-bulk comfort and in-motion fit
- Hood adjusts in one pull to offer good peripheral vision
- Perfect for use over tech tees and baselayers when breathability is key but so is protection
- Reflective logo on left chest; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: 1.4-oz 90% nylon (51% recycled)/10% polyester double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 4.1
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.