Inhabiting a space between our Houdini and Airshed. Made for longer missions when breathability and a little bit of weather resistance are essential. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultralightweight, breathable double-weave fabric, made with postindustrial recycled nylon, with a texturized back allows for increased airflow next to skin to help avoid that hot, sweaty feeling during high-output activities; a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides weather protection
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal trim built into cuffs and hem for low bulk, superior comfort and fit while in motion
- Built to handle different weather conditions while you’re moving, both from the outside environment and your own next-to-skin microclimate
- Hood adjusts in one pull for ease of use and good peripheral vision
- Perfect for use over tech tees and baselayers when more protection is needed, but you also want added breathability
- Reflective P-6 woven logo on left chest; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 102.06
- Weight in ounces: 3.6
- Material: 1.4-oz 90% nylon (51% recycled)/10% polyester double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.