Add a pair of lightweight performance pants to your trail kit with the Terrebonne Joggers: breathable and quick-drying with a comfortable waistband and cuffs, and a bit of protection from the elements, thanks to a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). They’re perfect for the trail, bouldering and yoga. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Slim jogger fit with stretch-knit waistband and cuffs; body is made of 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) and 40+ UPF sun protection
- Drawcord for adjustability
- Two drop-in front pockets and a right-rear zippered pocket
- Articulated shaping at the knees for range of movement
- Lightweight, compressible fabric
- Reflective logo
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their laborMaterial: Body: 2.6-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Waistband and cuffs: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave with a DWR finish. Pocket bags: 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 6
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.