These mountain-biking shorts feature a durable, removable liner and chamois pad with versatile, breathable and adjustable outer shorts. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Outer shorts built with stretchy nylon/spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for plenty of breathability and airflow on warmer rides; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and allows room to move
- Low-profile external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit
- Two drop-in front pockets, one secure zipper pocket at left hip
- Liner shorts and outer shorts may be mixed and matched with our Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts and Endless Ride Liner Shorts
- Reflective logo at left hem and right-back hip
- 11"" inseam: leg opening covers the tops of most kneepads
- Weight in grams: 277.83
- Weight in ounces: 9.8
- Material: Outer shorts: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Liner: 5.2-oz 72% polyester/28% spandex stretch interlock knit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.