Built for bike commuting, hiking and everyday life, this sporty, hooded windbreaker jacket is made from a microdobby-textured 59% recycled polyester and 41% polyester shell and lined with moisture-wicking mesh.
- Shell made from 59% recycled polyester/41% polyester microdobby weave with a subtle surface texture; the mesh lining wicks moisture for comfort
- Three-panel hood has elasticized trim around the opening and stows in the collar with a secure snap closure; jacket has reflective cord on zipper pulls and reflective strips at center-front hood and center-back collar for visibility
- Features a stand-up collar, Metaluxe® center-front zipper and easy-access front pockets
- Roomy chest pocket keeps valuables within reach
- Open thread rivets under arms provide ventilation
- Comfortable elasticized cuffs are lined with reflective tape and fold back when extra visibility is needed
- Adjustable drop-tail hem provides extra coverage
- Weight in grams:405.4
- Weight in ounces: 14.3
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Material: Shell: 2.3-oz 59% recycled polyester/41% polyester microdobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 4.3-oz 91% nylon/9% spandex knit mesh. Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.