A request from our ultrarunning ambassadors who asked for a breathable cap—the Duckbill is back in a lightweight 100% recycled nylon. Hat folds and packs easily. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- The brim and crown are made of 100% recycled Baggies™ fabric; open mesh on rest of cap dissipates heat and increases airflow
- The foam brim can fold into a pocket for easy packing, then rebound to its original shape
- Built with a dark underbill to reduce glare and eyestrain
- The lightweight, low-profile sweatband is made from our 100% recycled Capilene® Cool Trail fabric for moisture and temperature management; it also has built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- The adjustable rear buckle has elastic for a snug, personalized fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight in grams: 42.52
- Weight in ounces: 1.5
- Country of origin: CHINA
- Material: Crown and bill: 4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Panels: 4-oz 100% polyester warp-knit tricot mesh. Headband: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Low Crown
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.