Performance boxer briefs made of moisture-wicking recycled nylon/spandex stretch micromesh fabric for high-output activities and travel. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with 89% recycled nylon/11% spandex stretch micromesh fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for cool-wearing, quick-drying performance
- The no-fly, contoured pouch design provides friction-free support
- Impeccably crafted with flatlock seams to reduce both bulk and chafing
- A bulk-free fit with ergonomic shaping and patterning keep the Sender Boxer Briefs from riding up or bunching
- The anti-roll, comfort waistband stays put without pinching, binding or chafing
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor
- Weight in grams: 68.04
- Weight in ounces: 2.4
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Material: 4.1-oz 89% recycled nylon/11% spandex mesh with a wicking finish and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.