A classic roll-top dry bag with just enough space to haul your gear in any environment. A 100% waterproof-nonsubmersible pack with low-profile shoulder harness that is supercomfortable no matter what you’re packing.
- The durable fabric package combines a burly nylon core, an internal TPU coating and an external DWR (durable water repellent) finish to create a fully welded, water-resistant, nonsubmersible bag that stands up to foul weather
- The easy-access roll-top design compresses or expands to accommodate various-sized loads; exterior straps cinch down the roll-top opening (a minimum of three rolls for waterproof-nonsubmersible protection)
- The fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waistbelt handle large loads and evenly distribute weight for carrying comfort
- Two webbing loops on the exterior allow you to attach a rod tube or an extra jacket
- Side utility keepers allow you to easily attach extra gear or secure the Stormfront® Roll Top Pack to a raft or inside a canoe
- We designed the Stormfront for compatibility with the Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- Weight in grams: 1170.84
- Weight in ounces: 41.3
- Country of origin: PHILIPPINES
- Material: 11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.