Made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Girls’ Torrentshell Jacket is an H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable hard shell that’s fully taped for seriously wet weather protection.
- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Multipanel hood has a slightly extended brim, an elasticized under-the-brim gusset for protective fit and reflective detail on back
- Full-length waterproof zipper has internal storm flap and a reflective webbing zipper pull
- Reflective tape on snapped left-chest pocket
- Cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closure
- Elasticized waist adds shaping; two zippered side pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage; hand-me-down ID label
- Weight in grams:223.96
- Weight in ounces: 7.9
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.