Rock, Paper, Scissors: Better your odds with the cool and confident RPS Rock Pants. Our lightest synthetic pants for multipitch rock climbs keep you protected and moving fast. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Light and breathable synthetic-blend fabric has modest stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance mobility and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with OppoSet® adjustable waist creates a low-bulk, customized fit—simply hold the button and pull the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under harness
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat
- Right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Cuffs adjust with an ultralow-profile shock cord and cord lock; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: 4.5-oz 52% nylon (48% recycled)/48% polyester stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 8.4
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.