Lightweight organic cotton/polyester/spandex with just enough stretch for all-day comfort at the crag, our casual yet dialed Venga Rock Pants live and breathe rock climbing. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, stretchy organic cotton blended with channeled, hollow-fiber polyester and spandex has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture, regulate temp
- Updated fit, articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with belt loops and OppoSet® adjustable waist create a low-bulk, customized fit: simply hold the button while pulling the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in front pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Low-profile side pocket has elastic Soft-Catch mesh envelope for securing valuables
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: 6.3-oz 73% organic cotton/24% polyester/3% spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 14.4
- Weight in Grams: 408
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.