The light and packable Cloud Ridge Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and the next-to-skin comfort of a 3-layer fabric, making it ideal in wet and humid conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Stretch fabric and design support a wide range of movement
- Two welted high handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages and are harness- and pack-compatible
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seals in warmth
- Weight in grams: 343.03
- Weight in ounces: 12.1
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a polyester waterproof/breathable barrier and backer, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.