Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Jacket uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 55% postconsumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Venting center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket; zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- Elastic-bound cuffs and drawcord-adjustable hem seal in warmth
- Weight in grams:337.36
- Weight in ounces: 11.9
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.