Our light yet durable, packable GORE-TEX shell built with Paclite® Plus Technology and 100% recycled face fabric is fully featured to keep you equipped and dry from summer thunderstorms to full winter conditions above tree line. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Light and packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face and a special textured backer for next-to-skin comfort
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips
- Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper and welted handwarmer pockets have DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zips
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: 2.5-layer, 3.4-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus shell with a textured backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 14.5
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.