We took our most versatile street-to-trail pants and lined them with Air Flow fabric that wicks moisture and has odor control properties, making it ideal for winter adventures. Outer layer is a four-way stretch-woven fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight polyester/spandex with a soft knit waistband and cuffs, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Pull-on joggers with a wide, stretchy waistband; miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh Tech durable odor control
- Lined with 100% polyester (37% recycled) double knit
- Two front drop-in handwarmer pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail; two back pockets (one with a secure zipper)
- Partially elasticized cuffs can be pushed up to calves
- Regular rise
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 311.84
- Weight in ounces: 11
- Material: Body: 4.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Lining: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (37% recycled) double knit. Waistband: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh Tech durable odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.