This warm, breathable, classic earflap cap naturally repels water, insulates even when wet and wicks moisture. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of a recycled polyester/recycled wool fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, lined with recycled polyester jersey fabric for warmth
- Organic-cotton-twill-lined crown tape and sweatband for itch-free comfort
- High-pile-fleece-lined earflaps and neck flap keep your head warm and dry
- Ties at the end of earflaps cinch down for extra warmth or up if you need them out of the way
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: Body: 16.2-oz 53% recycled polyester/44% recycled wool melton/3% other fiber with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 100% recycled polyester jersey. Earflap lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼""-pile fleece. Crown tape lining and sweatband: 7.4-oz 100% organic cotton twill. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 5
- Low Crown
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.